At Infusion Associates, we have a highly skilled team of healthcare professionals who are fully committed to providing patients and communities with high-quality care in a safe and comfortable environment.
To effectively provide care to our patients and ensure our infusion centers are safe, caring and inclusive, we require a commitment of mutual trust and respect by staff, patients and visitors alike. Please review and adhere to the following Patient and Visitor Code of Conduct prior to your visit at any Infusion Associates location:
- Patients, visitors and staff will address each other in a respectful manner.
- Everyone will be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect. Offensive comments about race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or personal traits are not acceptable and neither is the refusal to see a clinician or associate based on these traits.
- All patients and visitors will respect patient privacy and avoid disrupting other patients’ care or experiences.
- To protect the privacy of our staff and other patients, we ask that if you decide to take photographs or record video/audio at our facilities that you only document yourself. Consent must be obtained for any patients or staff involved in photographs or video/audio recording at any Infusion Associates location. This will be strictly enforced.
- Every Infusion Associates location is a smoke-free facility. Tobacco use is forbidden on-site.
- Weapons, illegal or dangerous items, alcohol, marijuana, and illicit drug use is forbidden in all Infusion Associates centers.
Our staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. Please show them the respect they deserve as they carry out their duties. Patients and visitors who do not comply with this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave Infusion Associates’ property. Thank you for your cooperation.
With any questions or concerns, please ask to speak with a clinical nurse lead, provider, or director while you are on-site with us.