How to Refer a Patient
1. Fax us a completed medication order form, clinical notes, demographics and the patient’s insurance card to (833) 996-4888.
2. Providers can find order forms by searching by medication below.
3. One of our patient access specialists will contact the referring provider to confirm receipt of their referral.
4. We will then verify benefits, obtain any required prior authorizations, and contact the patient to schedule an appointment.Find Medication Order Form
One of the main benefits for referring physicians is that we exclusively provide infusion therapy treatments. When you refer patients to us, you are working hand-in-hand with a team of healthcare professionals committed to providing a comfortable, welcoming experience to your patients. In addition, all of our treatments are monitored by a physician or advanced practice provider and a registered nurse.
The conditions we often treat include autoimmune diseases, Crohn’s Disease, gout, endocarditis, arthritis, ulcerative colitis, pneumonia, pyelonephritis, osteomyelitis, recurring sinusitis, among others.
To refer a patient, please fax us an order form, contact information, insurance information, and diagnosis with supporting documentation.
Benefits of Receiving Treatment With Us
At Infusion Associates, your patients have an entire support team dedicated to making treatment sessions as comfortable as possible.
- We provide high-quality care while avoiding expensive hospitalizations
- Treatment is monitored by a physician or advanced practice provider and a registered nurse
- A pharmacist is available to help with dosing, individualized care plans, and education
- Insurance verifications and authorizations obtained prior to first visit