How to Refer a Patient
To refer a patient, please fax us the following forms to (833) 996-4888:
- Order Form
- Contact information
- Insurance information
- Diagnosis with supporting documentation
One of the main benefits for referring physicians is that we exclusively provide infusion therapy treatments. When you refer patients to us, you are working hand-in-hand with a team of healthcare professionals committed to providing a comfortable, welcoming experience to your patients. In addition, all of our treatments are monitored by a physician or advanced practice provider and a registered nurse.
The conditions we often treat include autoimmune diseases, Crohn’s Disease, dehydration, electrolyte deficiencies, gout, endocarditis, enzyme deficiencies, iron deficiency anemia, arthritis, ulcerative colitis, pneumonia, pyelonephritis, osteomyelitis, recurring sinusitis, among others.
To refer a patient, please fax us an order form, contact information, insurance information, and diagnosis with supporting documentation.
Benefits of Receiving Treatment With Us
At Infusion Associates, we want to make you feel like you have an entire support team dedicated to making treatment sessions as comfortable as possible.
- We provide high-quality care while avoiding expensive hospitalizations
- Treatment is monitored by a physician or advanced practice provider and a registered nurse
- A pharmacist is available to help with dosing, individualized care plans, and education
- Insurance verifications and authorizations obtained prior to first visit