Marketing Communications Coordinator – Grand Rapids, MI
Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Manager Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Infusion Associates is a multi-specialty infusion provider group with multiple sites across the Midwestern United States poised for rapid growth. Our sites support specialty physician services, infusion therapy, and leading-edge research on new medications for complex and rare disease states. Our service model makes it easy for patients to receive intravenous therapies 365 days a year with the support of physicians, advance practice providers, nursing, and pharmacy services. Our focus is always to provide a high-quality, low cost, exceptional patient experience at every interaction.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to regularly produce various types of content and expand our company’s digital footprint, brand awareness, and lead generation opportunities. As the Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will ultimately be responsible for communicating a consistent story of the company’s successful growth to internal and external audiences. Candidates must have a love of writing and capability in design. This role requires a high degree of creativity, attention to detail, and overall project management skills. You will be expected to work both autonomously with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Designs and produces marketing materials in various formats including print collateral, email, digital signage, website content, social media, and more.
- Responsible for video content produced in-house or through a vendor.
- Support development and implementation of brand strategy. Maintains and communicates brand style guide, provide employees with proper logo files, PowerPoint presentation cleanup, and other brand resource updates.
- Helps direct the evolution of email marketing strategy and create email campaigns as needed.
- Support creation and implementation of social media strategy.
- Write, edit, and proofread all employee newsletters.
- Maintain and update content on multiple websites through WordPress CMS.
- Preparing online and print marketing and advertising campaigns, using tools such as Google Ads remarketing and social media promotion. Report on campaigns using Google Analytics.
- Manage planning of and training staff for events across all locations.
- Assist in ordering and managing inventory for branded merchandise.
- Take photos at IA locations to curate new visual content for presentations, website, print materials, and more.
- Work closely with clinical sales liaisons to support local outreach strategies.
- Periodically travel to IA locations and for events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or related degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing position(s).
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working with design programs (Adobe suite, Canva, etc.).
- Knowledge of modern advertising and marketing strategies.
- Experience writing content across multiple marketing channels (website, social media, email marketing, etc.).
- Experience in event planning and management preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative person who can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet deadlines, solve problems and manage relationships.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to accurately proofread marketing materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to digest, assess, and convey various viewpoints and communicate professionally.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Physical Requirement – Hearing (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Sitting (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Standing (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Talking (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Walking (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Near Vision (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement – Color Discrimination (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Use of keyboard, mouse and/or computer equipment (Constantly)
- Occupational Exposure/Risk Potential – Inside office environment (Applicable)
*Job descriptions are subject to change to meet organizational requirements. The employer has the right to change job descriptions as necessary.
Infusion Associates grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected category. At Infusion Associates, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply. Infusion Associates complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the IA HR Department at 616-954-0600.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance