Job Title: Executive Assistant
Department: Executive Administration
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Manager Title: Chief Operating Officer
Infusion Associates is a multi-specialty infusion provider group with multiple sites across the Midwestern United States and poised for rapid growth. Our sites support specialty physician services, infusion therapy, and leading-edge research on new medications for complex and rare disease states. Our service model makes it easy for patients to receive intravenous therapies 365 days a year with the support of physicians, advance practice providers, nursing, and pharmacy services. Our focus is always to provide a high-quality, low cost, exceptional patient experience at every interaction.
This role is responsible for supporting our executive team members which includes the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Senior Vice President. This will include managing executive calendars, schedule travel, coordination of meetings both internally and externally, and delivering correspondence to key stakeholders as needed. This position will require the individual to carry out special assignments and detailed requests with minimal supervision to effectively organize and provide operational leverage for our leadership team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide senior level executive administrative support.
- Planning and managing complex meeting and schedule coordination for senior leaders and the broader leadership team, which will require this individual to work across multiple stakeholders, systems/programs.
- Organizing and orchestrating extensive travel scheduling and logistics and details regarding calendar management for senior leaders.
- Expense reconciliation and report management.
- Collaborate with the support team on all day-to-day office activities.
- Coordinate meetings, activities, and communications on behalf of the executives.
- Support administrative teams across the organization on various projects.
- Review and proof-read planning documents and presentations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Creating/preparing correspondence and developing and maintaining database/spreadsheets.
- Organizing onsite and offsite meetings and events.
- Providing dedicated support to multiple executives with exposure to confidential/sensitive information.
- Interacting with and exposure to senior levels of the organization and external customers.
- Broader office operations and support as necessary.
- Attend board and management meetings, maintain minutes of all proceedings and act as custodian for all related documentation.
- Prepare and distribute subsequent correspondence as needed, and follows up on action items to ensure completion.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school or GED required, associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 5 years experience supporting executive level leaders
- Experience in presenting to an audience and communicating across multiple business units.
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with executives or senior leaders and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Able to keyboard 55 wpm.
- Ability to format documents, agendas and presentations with good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills with strong attention to details.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive and confidential issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Physical Requirement – Hearing (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Sitting (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Standing (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Talking (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Walking (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Near Vision (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement – Color Discrimination (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Use of keyboard, mouse and/or computer equipment (Constantly)
- Occupational Exposure/Risk Potential – Inside office environment (Applicable)
At Infusion Associates, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply. Come join our collaborative and family-oriented team!