Job Title: Clinical Liaison
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salaried)
Manager Title: COO
Infusion Associates is a multi-site, outpatient infusion center founded in 2001 with goals to provide high-quality, cost-effective, alternative sites of care for medically prescribed intravenous infusion therapy. We are our patient’s trusted partner and friend. Our goal is to be the standard of care they want and need. We believe that the environment we create is just as important as the type of medication our patients receive. Our promise is this: once you come through our doors, you are family.
We are looking for dynamic, driven, energetic Clinical Liaison to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to sell the best in class infusion services for chronic disease patients. The Clinical Liaison targets and promotes the Infusion Associates services to Physicians in the designated territory. While managing the territory, the Clinical Liaison will develop and create relationships with Physicians and other key office members to increase awareness, communicate service benefits and achieve sales goals. As a member of the sales team, the Clinical Liaison is responsible for the development of a comprehensive business plan to achieve sales potential and growth within the territory. The Clinical Liaison will work closely with specialist providers (Neuro, Gastro, Immunology, Rheumatology, etc.), managed care, and other health-related organizations/personnel/customers to enable pull through and patient access. While reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Clinical Liaison works with internal marketing staff and internal and external colleagues, when necessary and appropriate, to achieve regional and corporate objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully manage territory to meet and exceed sales quotas and objective.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of other drug competitors in the field.
- Engage Specialty Care Physicians within assigned geographical territory and delivers clinically focused message to introduce, grow brand-share and revenue to consistently deliver on goals.
- Collaborate and coordinate with managed care, and other internal and external resources to ensure that appropriate service, intake process and reimbursement information is made available to targeted Physicians/HCPs and to otherwise address customer requests.
- Execute on tactical strategies in accordance with company direction within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, regional and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, etc.
- Promote and educate targeted physicians/HCPs on the use of company services through virtual and/or live one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and other company-approved means.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain a positive and compliant working relationship with customers staff, client contacts and members of the Infusion Associates team.
- Manage daily sales call activity and formulate individual sales call plans to optimize time and maximize the achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Recognize changes and emerging trends in the marketplace, develop and implement alternate plans to achieve territory and company objectives.
- Educate targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified Management.
- Ensure solid performance levels of call and field productivity. Meet Call Plan expectations and achieve territory, product sales goals while adhering to all Infusion Associates company Policies and Procedures, including company’s Code of Conduct.
- Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports and within deadline as defined by Sales Management.
- Intellectually curious, maintain solid understanding of the market, competitors and technical expertise.
- Successfully work with multiple stakeholders within the organization.
- Verify and complete required call data entry in accordance with company instructions.
- Attend and participate in teleconference and live national and, regional meetings and training sessions and represent client at national and/or local conventions when requested.
- Regularly review and analyze all available sales data to effectively utilize promotional budget funds, if applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current experience (last 3 – 5 years) selling services to one or more of Neuro, Gastro, Rheumatology and Immunology or served in a Physician Relations.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and hunter mentality
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer and software experience; proficiency using Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight
- Maintain positive attitude and positively affect coworkers
- MUST maintain thorough knowledge of company services, including satisfactory completion of ALL Infusion Associates and clients’ initial and ongoing training program(s) (required).
- At time of employment and through duration of employment MUST maintain a current valid driver’s license, have an automobile and clean/safe driving record.
- Goal-oriented with a track record of sales success.
- Results-driven and steadfastly pushes self to drive for results.
- Ability to remain optimistic and work through challenging situations.
- Maintain and continuously develop business acumen to understand industry trends and effectively implement sales strategies and tactics.
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply complex information.
- Displays a high level of customer focus and understanding of customers’ needs as the driving force behind business priorities.
- Successfully utilize persuasive and clinical selling skills.
- Aptitude to identify critical initiatives and meet organizational goals and objectives.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITION:
- Physical Requirement – Hearing (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Sitting (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Standing (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Talking (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement – Walking (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Near Vision (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement – Color Discrimination (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement – Use of keyboard, mouse and/or computer equipment (Constantly)
- Occupational Exposure/Risk Potential – Inside office environment (Applicable)
Demonstrated awareness and commitment to effectively establishing relationships and positive communication across multiple dimensions of diversity including, but not limited to, race, gender, physical limitations, class, or religious perspectives.
INFUSION ASSOCIATES CORE VALUES:
Our brand identity was built to mirror our team’s compassion for our patients, and these guidelines were designed with our core beliefs in mind:
- Creating a family-focused work environment
- Putting patient safety first
- Crafting exceptional experiences for everyone we interact with
- Open communication
- Cultivating innovative mindsets
Our passion is to partner with patients to design value-based healthcare solutions. We are more than simply a place for patients to receive the medication they need, we are a home away from home. We offer a welcoming atmosphere with a friendly and reliable team, providing patients with a much more desirable alternative to the hospital environment. We cannot always provide a cure, but we can bring light into their daily lives.
We are better together. We actively seek the participation of others to achieve a greater outcome.