Evusheld (tixagevimab co-packaged with cilgavimab)
EVUSHELD is an investigational medicine used in adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older who weigh at least 88 pounds [40 kg]) under FDA-authorized emergency use authorization for pre-exposure prophylaxis for prevention of COVID-19 in persons who are:
- not currently infected with SARS-CoV-2 and who have not had recent known close contact with someone who is infected with SARS-CoV-2 and
- Who have moderate to severe immune compromise due to a medical condition or have received immunosuppressive medicines or treatments and may not mount an adequate immune response to COVID-19 vaccination or
- For whom vaccination with any available COVID-19 vaccine, according to the approved or authorized schedule, is not recommended due to a history of severe adverse reaction (such as severe allergic reaction) to a COVID-19 vaccine(s) or COVID-19 vaccine ingredient(s).
Note: Please speak with your healthcare provider for more information if you think this therapy might be right for you.
How do I make a referral or transition my treatment to Infusion Associates?
3. One of our intake specialists will contact your healthcare provider to confirm receipt of your referral.
4. We will then verify benefits, obtain any required prior authorizations, and contact you to schedule an appointment.