For any questions related to monoclonal antibody infusions you may call (616) 954-1882. Please be aware that you may have to leave a voice message, but we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Jump to Section:
Steps to Receive mAB Therapy
1. If you are the patient, call us at (616) 954-1882 to be screened to qualify to receive mAB therapy. NOTE: We are only able to treat patients within 7 days of symptom onset.
2. If you qualify, ask your healthcare provider to fax us a completed order form for your medication, clinical notes, demographics and your insurance card to (616) 818-4484.
3. Providers can find the mAB order form by clicking the button above, and all order forms on our medications page.
4. We will then process the order and call you to schedule when/if we have availability.
About COVID-19 mAB Therapy
COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies are treatments used for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). They are investigational medicines used to treat mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 in non-hospitalized adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older who weigh at least 88 pounds (40 kg)), and who are at high risk for developing severe COVID-19 symptoms or the need for hospitalization.
COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies are investigational because they are still being studied. There is limited information known about the safety and effectiveness of using these therapies to treat people with COVID-19. The FDA has authorized the emergency use of these medications for the treatment of COVID-19 under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
Frequently Asked Questions
If you test positive for COVID-19, are over 65 years old or have a chronic health condition(s), and are within 7 days of symptom onset you may qualify for COVID-19 mAB therapy. Please call us at (616) 954-1882 to be screened to receive this therapy.
- Hospitalized for COVID-19
- Age <12
- Weight <40kg
- Requiring oxygen for COVID-19
(or increased oxygen requirements due to COVID in a patient who already receives oxygen therapy)