Eli Lilly Study for Crohn’s Disease

As you may know, Crohn’s disease is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the lining of the digestive tract. Symptoms typically include diarrhea, abdominal pain and cramping, ulcers, fever, fatigue, and nutritional deficiencies.

Although there is no existing cure for Crohn’s disease, research is underway on an investigational medication option for adults with Crohn’s disease to see if it could help control flare-ups. This study, called the VIVID-1 study, is playing an important part in clinical research for Crohn’s disease and you may be able to take part.

For more information about this study, download the VIVID-1 brochure.

Who can take part in the study?

The VIVID-1 Study for Crohn’s Disease is a phase 3 study of an investigational medicine for adults between the ages of 18-80 with moderate to severely active Crohn’s disease. The trial will last for about a year, with 17-19 appointments. Participants will be randomized into three study groups with a 6:3:2 ratio. This means that at the beginning of the study, volunteers have an 82% chance of receiving an active study medication, and an 18% chance of receiving a placebo.

Fabry-Disease-Clinical-BALANCE-Study

Age

18 – 80 years old

Key Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria:

Patients must be between the ages of 18 and 80 years old. They should also have a confirmed diagnosis of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease, and have demonstrated intolerance, loss of response, or inadequate response to conventional or biologic therapies for Crohn’s. Participants cannot have a current diagnosis of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease-unclassified (IBD-U), abdominal or perianal abscess, or short bowel syndrome.

Patient Commitment Duration:

Approximately 52 weeks

Interested in taking part in a clinical trial?

If you are interested in taking part in one of our active clinical trials, fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out to you with more information.



    Which trial are you interested in?

    google-review-icon

     

    What an incredible group of people; they give you the best care at Infusion Associates. Cheers to the team of people from the front window to the nurses in the back.
    Michael S.

    Interested in Other Enrolling Clinical Trials?

    All of our studies are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). To find out more, click on the links below.